- Coach Brady has scheduled a very important meeting for Tuesday November 12 in room 1208 (1st building at JBHS). The purpose of this meeting is to cover player and parent expectations and conduct for this season. The Soph/Frosh families will meet 6-7:15 and the JV/Varsity families will meet 7:30-8:30.
- ALL Worlds Finest Chocolate money is due by Monday, November 11. Please consider using the PayPal option or contact Patty to make arrangements to deliver your money.
- Please reply with the number of BUNCO registrations that you can commit to selling. Although registrations are not due until Wednesday, November 13, I would like to have a solid reply from all families prior to that so we can plan accordingly.All players are highly encouraged to sell 2 tickets minimum. You are welcome to pay for BUNCO tickets via PayPal as well.
- A link for volunteering for BUNCO and/or the Goodwill Drive will be going our shortly. The last drop off date before the November 16 Goodwill Drive at JBHS parking lot is this Friday 5-8 pm, 720 S. Mariposa (near Pavillions). Download GOODWILL FLYER CLICK HERE
- Please direct all fundraising questions to the Booster group and visit the website often to check for updates